If it doesn't open, it's not your door

Tulisan ini pernah saya upload di instagram beberapa bulan yang lalu.

Tulisan ini bercerita tentang pintu. Ada filosofi tersendiri dari "pintu" yang saya maksud disini. Tulisan tentang pintu ini juga terinspirasi dari salahsatu teman di facebook saya (tapi saya lupa siapa *maaf) dan ada beberapa kalimat yang saya kutip dari postingannya.




Sometimes, we try to knock and open a door(s) of opportunity(ies). However, the door remains shut and closed in return. Again, we try to knock and open it harder, being so confident that it will open one day. Yet our endeavor still yields nothing. Well I don't say that we must not keep on trying, particularly praying harder.

So I knock and try to open it again and again. Knocking even harder. Almost paralyzed. I forced myself but the door (still) remains shut and closed.

Till someday i watched people open that door easily. Even without knocking. (but) still i can't go in.

Why?? I asked God for the reason(s). But there's no answer.

Crawling back to (it). Because i'm crazy enough to think I can. I suddenly become acutely aware that I was rapidly getting sucked into it. I almost lost everything. Happiness. 

Then after a long journey, i made conscious decision. I left that door. Lost my conscious. Clear saline fluid secreted by the lacrimal gland and diffused between the eye and eyelids have fallen.

If the door remains not open, that means we have to scrutinize ourselves. Do we really have what it needs to open the door?

Or do we just keep justifying our own thought that we really have 'the key' to open it? The worst is claiming it is the door God wants us to enter into and being so persistent about it. The boundary between both is oftentimes too indistinguishable."

I reaffirm my intention. I should move. I'll try to move. I can move.

And I was moved.

So don't keep justifying your own thought that you really can open it. Why those people can open it easily? Because they got the "right KEY"

So If it doesn't open, it's not your door.


Thank you -

No comments:

Post a Comment